- Orthopedic rehabilitation for all problems including: sprains, strains, fractures, and post-operative procedures including arthroscopy, reconstruction, and replacement.
- Sports rehabilitation for the weekend warrior and college athlete.
- Aquatic Therapy - an on site aquatic unit with treadmill, which is utilized for a variety of conditions including: post-operative reconstructions of a joint or spine, fractures and arthritis are the most common. This modality allows exercise/activity earlier than conventional approaches, progressive loading and increased circulation to name a few advantages. The water is 90°. The treadmill is optional and goes from 0.3 to 8 mph. A seat and massager jet is available. The jets can be used to challenge the athlete while running or exercising.
- Spinal Rehabilitation specializing in the McKenzie method. Peter Young was certified by the McKenzie Institute, USA. All staff has training in this approach. We also utilize other treatments tailored to your problem and according to your physician's recommendation.
- Pilates - The Pilates method works to strengthen the center (core), build muscle tone, and gain flexibility. Lessons are available and can be integrated into treatment sessions. Dr. Gulick is a certified instructor.
- Lymphedema - Physical therapists (PTs) are experts in the art and science of the evaluation and treatment of human movement dysfunctions. Some of our clinicians have specialized training and experience in the evaluation and treatment of lymphedema.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
General List of problems we treat.
- Pre and post-operative orthopedics including ACL, rotator-cuff, joint reconstruction, and arthroscopic repair
- Lower extremity pain - including sciatica, radiculopathy, sprains/strains
- Spinal disorders of the back and neck including disc disease, stenosis, and degeneration
- Hip/buttock pain
- Foot and ankle pain
- Elbow and hand pain
- TMJ disorders
- Craniofacial pain
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Rotator cuff/impingement syndromes
- Frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis)
- Chronic pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
Read our Tips on Health to help you successfully begin your exercise program.